Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ella's First Days of Pre-School

These past few have been a complete whirlwind around here!  There have been so many wonderful things happening in our world.  I started keeping two other littles during the day when the school year started, so along with my girls, they have kept me super busy.  We have had such a great time though!

One of the BIG changes has been that Ella Grace started going to pre-school last Tuesday, or weekday school, at our church.  She LOVES it!  She was most excited about carrying a backpack and lunchbox though. :)  Her teachers always say that she has a great day and is very inquisitive.  Nothing but great daily report cards come home with Miss Ella. :)  It's such a great way to get her out and adjusted socially, as well as be in a structured environment.


 
She comes home in the best moods and usually wants to rock on the front porch. :)

I love that I get those two days a week to spend more time with my Emmy. This girl has grown so much in the past few weeks.  She is now crawling, pulling up on everything, and about to sprout more teeth.  She will be 8 months in 5 days!


The days are flying by, but it is so fun to see what my girls are becoming.  We are truly blessed!

2 comments:

The Tuscan Home said...

Your daughters are GORGEOUS!! Your blog is adorable! I'm your newest follower, Liz! :) XO ~Liz

Johnson's said...

I can not believe she is big enough for school. Time has flown. I love the pic of her with the clouds behind, so sweet and innocent.