Saturday, August 21, 2010

7 Months

Miss Emerson turned 7 months yesterday!  It's been so fun watching her grow and seeing her little personality shine through.  She is definitely our laid back baby and goes with the flow at all times.  I can tell that she thinks her sister hung the moon too. She studies her every move and smiles the whole time.

Sister still only has her two bottom teeth.  That's not stopping her from eating though.  Emmy loves, loves, loves her veggies and fruits.  She has also been snacking on puffs for a few weeks now. 

Her hair is still standing straight up on top and is coming in super light.  Seems that she is going to be a blond hair, blue eyed little girl.  Love it!

The inchworm is in full effect!  Zach says she is crawling, but I don't count it until she is using all four limbs at the same time. :)  She is also very good at rolling to get around.  Fast too.

Tonight, after dinner, Zach and I looked over and found Ella "helping" us out by giving Emmy more puffs.  She was so proud.  It made my heart smile. :)  

Oh, how I can't wait to see these sisters grow together and become the best of friends!

7 comments:

Taren said...

I had no idea that her hair stood up and was that blond! Yep, she is going to be a beauty with a beautiful face!

allabouthebutlers said...

So sweet!!!

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

You MUST blow these pics up of her!!! She's so beautiful!!!!

Sheri Mc said...

My heart smiles just looking at her precious precious face!

Unknown said...

Wow! Are babies are growing up! Emmy and Ella are both precious!

Unknown said...

Oops! I meant *OUR*! (Hate when I do that. :))

Johnson's said...

Those blue eyes are amazing! She is growing into such a beautiful little girl.