Monday, April 26, 2010

Emmy Lately

Oh my, how the time is flying by. My itty bitty Emerson is growing waaaaay too quickly. She turned 3 months old on the 20th and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. :( This little girl is the sweetest, most precious baby. I was truly blessed with such a calm, relaxed, easy going girl who just drinks in her surroundings and everything going on around her. Oh how I love her!!!!!!!

Emmy lately...

Big 3 month old!



Loves napping in her swing...


Bath time with sister is the most fun...


Sitting in her BUMBO...





I just can't get enough of this face!!! Makes my heart melt...


Y'all, this girl is already teething too! If she is anything like her big sister then she will have 2 bottom teeth in a few weeks. WHAT?!?!

1 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...

She reminds me of a little DOLL! So sweet and seems so content. I like the thought of knocking out TWO baths at once! Good times.