Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4 Months Already?!?!

Well, my little Emmy turned 4 months old on the 20th. How can that be? Even though I would love for her to stay my bitty baby, I enjoy seeing all the milestones she is reaching. Funny how quickly your forget when and what they do. Ella still adores her and is already protective over her. We had Emerson's 4 month well check this morning, and Ella got to tag along with us. She was so worried about Emmy while the dr. examined her, and especially during the shots. It didn't scare her necessarily, but she did ask me if Emmy was okay several times. Melts. My. Heart.

With that said, here are Emerson's 4 months stats and a few milestones in pictures...

Height: 24 in. (76%)
Weight: 15.2 lbs. (40 %)
Head: 42 cm (92%)...still huge! ha!

Emmy loves to...

Sit up tall and roll over...mostly from back to front though...


Hang out in her Bumbo...


Sit in her Exersaucer and take it all in...


Laugh and squeal while daddy tickles her...


Listen intently while Ella "reads" to her...


Have her sister join her in her crib after waking up in the morning...
(She is so excited here, hence the blurriness!)


Put everything in her mouth...those 2 bottom teeth will be coming soon!


Wear matching hats while hanging at the house...
(Ella is obsessed with hats, so she pretty much wears this one and others most of the time at home.) Oh, and ignore the bagel in her mouth...gross! Ha!


And watch the "Goodnight Show" with Ella Grace in our bed in the evening...


Soon she will be loving to eat solid foods! We are trying rice cereal in the morning. :)

5 comments:

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

ohhhhh Amanda!!!! That precious baby :) :) :)

I can't believe how big she is!!! Don't you just LOVE how our older two have really stepped into their big sibling roles!? And did you ever think you could love two so much?!?!?!???? :)

She seriously couldn't be any cuter! love her :)

The Barner Bunch said...

I can't believe it either...4 months! Wow. I'm starting to see more of Ella in her now. At first I didn't, but they have the same eyes.
Cute pictures, and I love those little hats!!!

Moore Memories said...

AMANDA! They are both so precious! Seeing all of your pictures reminds me of how things USED to look around my house and made me miss those days of my itty bitty girls! Enjoy every minute!

SheriMc said...

Love the flower band, love the smiles, love the way Ella is soooo gentle with her, love the closeness, love those two precious angels, love the reminders of you and Melody when you both were small......... goes so fast so hang on to each and every moment of every day! Love YOU!

Holly Green said...

She is adorable! Where on earth did you get the hat she is wearing? Precious.